EPCs for Holiday Homes

March 18, 2011

By 30th June 2011 holiday homes will require an EPC if they are let out for a combined period of 4 months in a year.

Mobile homes, caravans and chalets that have not been subject to building regulations are exempt.

Commercial or Residential EPC?
If the property is self contained with no shared facilities it will require a residential EPC

Click on these links for a Holiday Lettings and EPC Factsheet and FAQs
: EPCs & Holiday Lets
: EPCs for Holiday lets- FAQs